Imagine having an experienced, proactive marketing director at your side, supported by a fully resourced design department, all of whom understand the complexities of your business – nothing less than a virtual marketing department in fact. That’s how it feels to work with Blacksmith. Our portfolio shows how we use branding, web design, graphic design, social media, e-marketing and advertising to deliver transformative marketing strategies, frequently challenging how clients see themselves as part of the process.
What our portfolio doesn’t show is the insight, care, support, energy, wisdom, experience and determination we routinely put at our clients’ disposal – often without telling them!
Offering the perfect combination of experience and enthusiasm, Blacksmith Marketing Consultancy can assist with your marketing strategy, web design, branding, social media content, photography and video production, advertising and so much more.
*Currently based in Huddersfield but are planning to move to Holmfirth in the coming months.
Any applicants should be able to travel to Holmfirth*
- To check and maintain websites
- To monitor and upload on social media platforms
- To monitor google reviews
- Supporting the creative artwork manager and digital marketing executive in their campaigns and projects
- Carry out day to day admin
- Communicate with suppliers and clients
- Confident communicator
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- MS Office competency
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce marketing and pricing principles
- Basic Knowledge of selling platforms
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Time management and efficiencies
- A strong desire to learn and grow within the business
- Strong work ethic
- Someone who is creative
- Ready to help and support
- Passion for Marketing and being involved in projects
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
Progression opportunities are available as apprentices will be offered a full-time role following a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.