Amperous Limited is West Midlands known company that is helping and building better and safer tomorrow. Our experienced staff are always there where you want us to be it - General building requirements to systems tests and maintenance.
We are carrying over 20 years of experience in our trade from Electrotechnical craft to fire and security solutions.
Our long term partnerships with our main brands security and access control brands like Hikvision, Paxton , Texecom , Ajax and others. We are privileged and delighted to help and serve our everyday customers and nation.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will contribute to our work by assisting the Owner with advertising a varied range of marketing activities, with a focus on marketing automation, campaign set up and analysis.
This role will be mainly remote and occasional visits to HQ & Client sites.
Primary duties include:
- To set up and report on marketing campaigns
- To use content within automated journeys to increase the effectiveness of nurturing leads to become opportunities
- Manage orders via the online website, identify more business who have shown interest too
- Develop social media content, posting, and interaction utilising various platforms
Required qualities, skills and experiences:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creative thinker, contributing and adapting ideas.
- Organised, focused, passionate about Marketing and willing to learn.
- Some knowledge of social media/advertising through social media channels - LinkedIn / Facebook / Instagram and knowledge of marketing tools and platforms.
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
30hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
Based on experience - £12,000 - £15,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday, Bank holidays, laptop.
Upon completing your apprenticeship, discussions will be had with the Owner about future development and maybe expanding the team.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.