Working as part of a small professional team assisting the Managing Director to deliver high quality services to clients. Share knowledge with a friendly FCA with over 30 years' experience at Partner level in successful public practice.
The work environment/services provided by the company
·Taxation, tax advice and consultancy
·Accounting and all forms of accounting related consultancy
·Business and personal financial advice
·Provision of company secretarial services
·SME client base (Mixed Limited Companies, sole traders and individuals)
·Building client relationships and providing a personal accounting & tax service
·Majority personal tax compliance, and dealing with all taxes; Corporate, VAT, PAYE, CGT, IHT etc as and when required.
·Dealing with a spread of both UK and International clients
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Has knowledge and practical experience of accounting up to a minimum of Level 3 AAT (Accounting).
- The candidate will ideally have had a few years' experience in relevant areas of public practice.
- Some practical experience of basic tax work, tax return processing, VAT but now looking to gain more exposure to tax and partake in an ATT (tax) apprenticeship.
- Skilled with Microsoft office and preferably with various accounting/tax software.
- Excellent communication in English language both written and oral
- Fast learner and intelligent
- Self-motivated and capable to work unsupervised
- Able to work under pressure, manage time, and meet deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to demonstrategood Interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Level 3 AAT (accountancy) or equivalent
- Knowledge of double entry
Grow into a position to deal with all client requirements and assist manage the day to day running of the practice.