HR Apprentice, Widnes, Permanent, GBP18,000 - GBP19,000 plus excellent benefits.
I'm currently seeking an HR Administrator to join my client in Widnes on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner and forming part of the wider HR team you will be responsible for the entire employee lifecycle from an administration perspective. Some key duties will involve:
- End to end recruitment including onboarding; compensation and benefits; pre-employment testing and employee off boarding
- Compile and issue all new starter and leaver documentation
- Coordinate interviews
- Generate routine HR correspondence
- Managing Group HR Data on HRIS and MI reporting using MS Excel
- First line support for employee related queries concerning HR, Payroll and associated benefits
- Arranging medical/D&A testing where needed
- Supporting the absence reporting process
- Submitting documentation and all relevant information to Payroll regarding new starters/leavers/any amendments
The ideal candidate will have previous, demonstrable HR/Administration experience. You will be IT literate and be able to work as part of a small, busy team. A self-starter, you will be able to work on your own initiative juggling a busy workload with conflicting priorities. This is a busy and varied role so would require someone who can hit the ground running. Flexible in your approach with a can do attitude, this role will suit a team player who is looking to start their career within HR.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team, working amongst an impressive peer group within a fantastic business.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Sam Brown on .