FocusTechnology Solutions is an award-winning, IT Managed Service partner based in Wigan, Lancashire, supporting accountancy firms across the UK and Ireland.
FTS boasts an outstanding client base, unrivalled customer retention and we strongly believe in the complete transparency of our services.
We understand that ‘trust’ is a key component and work tirelessly to provide a level of service that allows our clients to trust us with the management and evolution of their network. FTS have built a client base of which they are fiercely proud and will continue to go the extra mile to maintain the highest possible levels of service.
You will ensure the complete usage of all applications and processes to achieve the defined Focus Technology Solutions service delivery model.
- Maintain Best in Class Customer Service Delivery.
- Maintain contractual service KPI’s.
- Maintain Focus Technology Solutions telephone standards to defined KPI’s.
- Utilise internal systems, process and procedures to defined standards.
- Implement technical and professional services to the highest gross margin percentages possible within the defined scope.
What will you be involved with?
- Working with our apprenticeship partner QA.com to gain your Technical Level 3 qualification
- On the front line for our clients with technical requests over the phone and within our support system
- Troubleshooting of client machines/internet connections & Basic admin tasks
- Pre-configuration of hardware (Example desktop / Firewalls) ready for engineer visits.
- Full management of ticket requests within our systems
- communicating with our clients
- Work on a wide and interesting range of technical issues
- Attend our client sites to further manage their requests
- Actively develop your skills and certification through your PDP
Who are we looking for to join our team?
[desired skills and qualities:]
- Be enthusiastic and excited about technical topics and helping others
- Clear communicator over the phone and in-person
- Ability to multi-task when under pressure
- Always seeking to learn and increase your understanding of technology and business
- Enjoys celebrating the wins and socialising
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Monday to Friday --- 8am - 4pm / 10am - 6pm.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.