We are a full-service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne serving clients throughout the UK and further afield. We have an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality partner-led advice with exceptional personal service.
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals. To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it. Our values go to the heart of the firm. They define who we are and how we work. It is by remaining true to our values that we will achieve our vision.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, our values resonate with your own personal values, and you meet the requirements of the role described, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please read on!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will work with the Marketing team to support the firm to deliver its marketing and business development strategy.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide digital support and assistance across the marketing team
- Work to the firm brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines
- Get involved in planning, creating, running and monitoring multi-channel campaigns
- Help upload content and imagery to the firm website and other relevant websites
- Use Adobe products to assist with design and video projects
- Get involved in increasing engagement via social media channels
- Learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google Analytics and the effectiveness of campaigns
- Help source information and present it in a variety of formats including content for websites, social media activity, online newsletters, adverts, printed leaflets and brochures
- Monitor and reply to online enquiries, including bookings for events and requests for information
- Create and monitor online surveys where required
- Help with the organisation of events on and off site to promote the firm, attending where required
- Offer support with PR administration
- Database creation and maintenance
- Assist in providing necessary market information and other facts necessary to address briefs
- Manage email and other databases, keeping spreadsheets clean and fresh
- Update and maintain the firm CRM system
- Stock control of corporate merchandise and literature
- Preparing the online weekly marketing document and oversee the marketing and sports online calendars
Required qualities, skills and experiences:
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in digital marketing, design and creative, with some experience of the Adobe suite of products and a good working knowledge of social media networks.
- An enthusiastic and professional approach is essential, as are good communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- We are looking for someone who is a good problem solver, confident and articulate and keen to learn. It is vital that the successful candidate asks questions and wants to be involved – inquisitive with a hunger for learning, organised and ethical.
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Normal working hours will be 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, but flexibility may be required on occasions to support firm events and marketing projects.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, the individual could secure a full time position as a Digital Marketing Executive depending on their performance.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.