Elevate is the Law Company.
We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Elevate is recruiting an Intern, Legal Operations. Elevate provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms, offering practical ways to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
Specifically, in this role, you will:
- Carry out legal operations tasks (e-billing, system administration, budget and forecasting, timekeeper management and vendor on-boarding) as needed for designated customer.
- Effectively communicate directly with our associates, customers and business partners
- Designing, implementing and using metrics and your analytical skills to identify, recommend and implement tactical/strategic improvement opportunities.
- Assist in reporting and dashboarding as appropriate.
- Create impactful presentations as needed.
- Provide ad hoc support to ensure the operations department runs smoothly.
- Help implement new technology to support the entire legal department.
- Maintain and update Sharepoint sites and help administrate various new tools.
- Be part of a dynamic team who works together to help our customers succeed
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Articulate and self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to self-learn and operate with limited oversight and direction.
- Problem solve and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Detail orientated with a penchant for accuracy and organization.
- Engender a culture of professionalism, teamwork and accountability.
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- Aptitude to quickly learn and efficiently use new software and cloud based products.
- Working and communicating with legal departments and/or law firms a plus.
- Supporting strategic, technology, or operational improvements to an organization a plus.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills are preferred.
- Enthusiasm for the role and legal services.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and
- 2x A Levels (1 including Maths, Economics or ICT), or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject, or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits, or
- As well as a minimum of 15 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
- Data Administrator
- Business Analyst
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.