What will the apprentice be doing?
This programme will give you key business knowledge, ability to understand intelligence factors influencing our organisation as well as skills to identify, analyse & interpret data & risk information.
You will be contributing to the team's activities through:
- Conducting research
- Gathering and analysing specific risk data
- Producing data insights
- Creating and producing reports to be used at key business committee's and forums
- Maintaining and updating key documents and SharePoint sites
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We will support you alongside our training partner through to success on the Intelligence Ananlyst Apprenticeship where you will receive:
- Classroom led tutorials with dedicated study time each week
- Your own Talent Coach to guide you through your learning journey
- Textbooks and bespoke e-learning materials
- Buddy and senior leader mentors
- Specialist sessions on wellbeing
- Networking opportunities with other RSA Apprentices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will have the opportunity to continue your career in the risk intelligence space but upon completion of your apprenticeship it will open up a number of options in data, analytics, intelligence, project management and finance
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4-9) Essential
A Level or equivalent Preference: Maths, Economics, Business (Grade 96 UCAS Points) Essential