Your role will include:
- Assisting with commercial management of Groundworks, Civil Engineering contracts.
- Assisting with Procurement and Management of Sub-Contract Packages.
- Liaison with clients and contractors to maintain good information flow.
- Assisting with producing Bills of Quantities.
- Maintaining good information flow between all department of the business.
- Assisting with monthly valuations and producing applications for payment.
- Assisting with maintaining good business cashflow.
- Measurement and pricing of bespoke additional items and contract drawing revisions.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent Maths & ICT skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Full Clean UK Drivers License
- Ambition to progress a career in the construction industry
- Positive attitude
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Honest and Reliable
- Evidence of at least 112 UCAS Tariff points at Level 3 e.g. A Levels, BTEC National Diploma (or equivalent)
- Evidence of Level 2 qualifications in 4 subjects including Maths and English e.g. GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above, Functional Skills, or ESFA-approved equivalents
A career as a quantity surveyor