Sales Operations Coordinator Apprentice
STILL MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED
Brief overview of the role
Using equipment serial numbers etc. on SAP and Access as a basis, visually examine the shipping documents from Urban Logistics for details of equipment being delivered, when and where.
8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 4.00pm Friday. Lunch break of 30-minutes in duration.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
To learn how to provide a professional end-to-end administration process to STILL sales personnel and distributors, including ordering and planning with various factories and suppliers, arranging transport, and ensuring accurate invoicing once delivery documentation is finalised. As an apprentice the successful candidate will learn to complete the following:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints prior to escalation to the Sales Team. If unable to resolve promptly, collate all the information and pass it to the relevant Salesperson/distributor, keeping the customer informed on the progress at all times
- Using the order control sheet, make a proposal of equipment sale to finance partners, if not already done by the salesperson to obtain costs to customers of the finance package. All details of proposals/acceptances to be copied to our finance department for recording
- Once agreement with finance partner has been made, obtain a credit acceptance notice, arrange transport upon invoice and send all signed details to partner
- Report KPIs and targets to Hamburg HQ and STILL UK Exec management team within required time frames
- Using the MXA sheet and SAP order processing screen process orders of equipment received from the sales, national accounts and distributor teams and generate a purchase order on the relevant factory or supplier. Where applicable Residual Value (RV) list for trucks at the end of lease period to be obtained
- Visually check the purchase order for costing purposes ensuring that discounts within SAP are accurate against those that have been agreed with the factories
- Using SAP purchase order system, manually amend the purchase order to reflect written agreements with the factories and those agreed by Directors
- Visually check order confirmation against order configuration and values against the order file (MXA sheet, battery and ancillary order etc) discussing details with relevant personnel at the factories/suppliers as appropriate to resolve any inaccuracies in the system, agreeing final prices and delivery date against customer requirement
STILL has long been one of the leading suppliers of forklifts, platform trucks and tractors and state-of-the-art intralogistics systems. With over 8, 000 employees, four production locations, 20 subsidiaries abroad and a dealer network comprising over 250 dealers worldwide, STILL is successfully active internationally. With the highest quality, reliability and innovative technology, STILL meets the requirements of small, medium and large companies today and in the future.
Using equipment serial numbers etc on SAP and Access as a basis, visually examine the shipping documents from Urban Logistics for details of equipment being delivered, when and where
Ensure equipment is allocated to the correct stock location upon receipt/completion, using relevant stock movement function in SAP
Check the order file to establish whether attachments ordered with specific equipment are available and work is planned to fit these making sure the complete order is available for delivery
Where additional work is required in the Exeter/GB workshop, issue workshop notification documents and arrange workshop time to be planned according to delivery schedule
Receive notification that work is completed in workshop placing workshop notification documents into the correct order file for trace ability purposes
Notifying our Transport team of any transport requests, ensuring documentation is accurate and complete
Using SAP to create delivery/collection notes and issue to the workshop/Urban
Upon receipt of signed dispatch documents produce an SAP invoice for collection of money from customer or KFS
Other duties and responsibilities as may be required to enable the Business to meet future plans
Requirements and prospects
Experience from within the Forklift Truck Industry
Experience working within a sales administration role
Excellent written and oral communication skills
The ability to plan, organise and prioritise job responsibilities
The ability to work independently and in a team environment
Previous experience of building and developing strong customer relationships
Previous experience of SAP System
Good working knowledge of MS Windows, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To represent the Group in a professional and business-like manner at all times
To participate in 1) the development of the Group through ongoing quality standards programmes and 2) personal development through skills training programmes
GCSEs or equivalent.
To be confident in what you are doing and know what you are doing.
About the employer
STILL MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
For a long time STILL has been one of the leading suppliers of forklift trucks, platform trucks and tractors plus the latest Intralogistics systems. With around 8,900 employees, 6 production plants, 14 branches in Germany, 21 subsidiary companies abroad, plus a dealer network consisting of 240 dealers worldwide, STILL is successfully active on an international scale. With the highest quality, reliability and innovative technology, STILL is meeting, today and in the future, the requirements of small, medium and large companies.
The Tess Group
None specified. This message will not appear on the vacancy when it goes live
Training to be provided
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard
Training will be provided for Sales Operations Coordinator Apprentice on the job
Customer service specialist