At Healthcare homes you will complete the Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities over the duration of 15 months.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Receive and screen incoming phone calls and connect to the appropriate personnel.
- Receive and distribute mail, faxes, packages, emails, deliveries and messages to the appropriate person or department in a timely manner.
- Prepare outgoing mail including franking.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Give a warm greeting to all people entering Apex and where necessary direct and/or announce their arrival to the relevant personnel.
- Maintain and ensure telephone/contact lists are up to date - both electronic and intranet - circulating when changes made.
- Manage all meeting room bookings, to include, room preparation, ensuring fridges stocked, hot beverages available and catering orders fulfilled.
- Ensure Apex remains adequately stocked through weekly check of stationary, toners, consumables, kitchen supplies and updating milk order as needed.
- Assist in the management of the archiving and shredding for Apex.
- Complete monthly health and safety audits - sharing outcomes with all team members.
- Provide holiday cover for the Office co-ordinator with completion of tasks as delegated.
- Support in the planning of office events with lead team members from all support functions.
- Provide support to functions within Apex as demanded by their workloads and as delegated by Office co-ordinator.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
Health and Safety;
- Co-operate with the employer to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and the health and safety policies and procedures of Apex, not intentionally or recklessly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health and safety or welfare, in pursuance of the relevant statutory provisions.
Healthcare Homes require all suitable candidates to hold a full UK driving licence.