An office-based position for a new graduate - based in Fareham, Hampshire
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a successful, professional recruitment company based on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate park in Fareham, near to Portchester and Port Solent. We are really busy and as a result of expansion, we are now looking to recruit an additional trainee Graduate Resourcer.
We are looking for three recent graduates to work as a Graduate Resourcer on finding skilled professional candidates for our clients' open vacancies. You will be joining an exciting friendly office and will talking on the telephone to candidates, building relationships and matching individuals to jobs. You will have lots of daily tasks to keep up with including lots of discussions with your colleagues, arranging interviews for candidates and negotiating start dates with clients.
Ideally you will be a recent or new university graduate (in any subject) with a competitive and ambitious personality and the desire to succeed in a business career. You will also be determined and proactive and will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone. Full training is provided.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will receive commission and bonuses on top. We offer excellent graduate mentoring and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around GBP26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and you should be eligible to live and work in the UK.