An exciting opportunity to join a company that offers genuine progression.
Do you want to work for a recognised market leader?
GBP24,000 starting salary (rising to GBP28,000 after 6 months), monthly commission structure, and a company car!
A comprehensive 6-month training programme for all new starters.
We will also pay an additional GBP1,000 pa in salary to those candidates with a desired language (particularly if they studied modern foreign languages at University).
About the role
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building effective relationships with existing and potential clients through telephone calls, emails, and face to face meetings.
This will necessitate a patient but committed approach. A consultative mindset is essential to ensure you develop sales based upon customer needs, best practice, credible advice and excellent product performance.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Build effective relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Generate further sales through targeted activity.
- Communicate effectively with the Regional Manager and wider team.
- Have (or are on track to gain) a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- Natural rapport builder.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
- Full UK driving licence.
This role would suit someone based in Southport.
Essentially, we are looking for a passionate, committed and resilient graduate that cares deeply about providing a high level of service at all times. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
VetPlus specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal nutrition products within the veterinary sector. We pride ourselves on our super-premium being the best in the industry.
VetPlus are the world's 2nd largest manufacturer of veterinary nutraceuticals.