What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will include
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Undertaking conditions surveys of buildings that NPH manages
- Producing reports on works required
- Estimating the cost of new projects
- Creating reports which recommend new projects
- Creating documents for contractors to submit price proposals for new projects
- Evaluating proposals from contractors and recommending contractors
- Producing the documentation for contracts for new projects
Through the Degree Apprenticeship programme, you will develop the skills and an appreciation to address a wide range of issues and to lead and work with others in the delivery of successful projects. You will be supported by your employer and a tutor and skills coach on the programme. Course content includes elements of work-based learning, pre-contract studies, on-site construction works, project control and on-site decision making, management and liaison with clients, construction professionals and operatives.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion leads to full chartered membership of RICS
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Team working, Approachable Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Maths (Grade C or higher) Essential Things to consider
Three A levels at grade C or above are required, or a Level 3 Apprenticeship or a BTEC in construction or a property related discipline