Duties will include:
Developing specialist softwareto be utilisedto support digital health applications.
Complete client projects using multiple coding languages.
Provide ongoing support to clients.
Ad-hoc duties as required.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- The role also requires good conversational communication skills and written and visual communication skills
- Experience ofhealthcare in a formal or informal setting would be useful, but not mandatory for this role
- Interest in health/healthcare
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms as required
- Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade 4/C or above including maths and English
- Applications from candidates with higher than the minimum qualifications are welcomed, but please note that a HND/Degree in Computer Science (or similar subjects) would be ineligible for this apprenticeship
Opportunity to build a career in the growing digital health sector and work with the latest technologies.Things to consider
Although this role is based in Shrewsbury, remote/home working is a possibility.