Youwill assist with the general packaging and deployment of our products into both VMware and AWS platforms.
- Building deployment pipelines to support the hosting and running of the Lendscape software suite on both Windows and Linux instances across both VMWare and AWS platforms.
- Support the software release management process including; software delivery; patching; upgrading, documentation both internally as well as well as for licenced or hosted customers.
- Adopting infrastructure as code principles to provision Nginx Loadbalancer and API gateway instances.
- Developing scripts in Python/Powershell/Ansible to support the automated deployment of the Lendscape software suite.
- Support the transition of our hosted managed service from our physical data centers the AWS cloud.
- Support the modernisation of our existing n-tier software solution to adopt containerised deployment
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest in programming; databases; technology
IT Support roles e.g. Help Desk, First line Software Development Roles
- Level 3 Software apprenticeship, or
- A Level in a STEM subject (within the Technology and Maths fields only), or
- BTEC Diploma in IT and successful completion of our Aptitude Test, or,
- A minimum of 12 months of work experience within an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme. The learners would still be required to successfully pass the Aptitude Test at first attempt.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.