What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To maintain good working relationships with internal and external suppliers *
- To identify sales/stock opportunities and threats through line reporting and analysis
- To maximise the availability of core lines
- To support the Merchandiser in preparing for meetings and presentations
- To operate in an open and even handed manner with all colleagues across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences.
You will be given all relevantin house training to complete your role.
Along with this you will gain a buying and merchandising qualification. This will be delivered in the workplace with continued support form you assessor coach and workplace mentor. What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your qualification you will be given the opportunity to progress to the next level within the team.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent maths and English (Grade 4-7) Essential Things to consider
Some experience preffered