Apply IF... You're a Hard-Working, Self-Motivated, Customer Service Focused Person, who LOVES Fitness, Coaching, Personal Development AND Helping People Reach Their Full Potential Whilst Excelling in an Entrepreneurial Environment.**
To Reduce Community Healthcare NEEDS by Helping Local Residents Optimise Their SELF-CARE Requirements By Living a Healthy, Happy & Fulfilled life
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lifestyle Performance Coach apprentice role is to motivate, educate and inspire LPT members to reach their full potential & become the BEST version of themselves whilst also helping LPT maintain studio standards.
For the past 12 years LPT has been educating, motivating, and inspiring people to become their BEST via our unique T.C.P Method: Training, nutrition and Personal Development.
We've had tremendous growth in our business opening multiple training facilities & are seeking ambitious trainers & coaches who are driven by helping people to join our team.
It's our mission to help people look, move, feel and perform at their very best by choosing a healthier, happier & high performing life.
To do this, we need a strong team of coaches who are committed to our clients success & are looking for young people who are not just looking for a job in the fitness industry but a long term career.
As for certifications and previous experience...
Quite simply, if you're a self-motivated person who is a PEOPLE PERSON & loves to learn about all things training, nutrition & mindset then we can develop your skills via our own internship program alongside your apprenticeship.
The only things we do look for are:
- Some experience in training in the gym & a real LOVE for it
- Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
- Passionate about fitness and willing to learn
REPORTS TO: Training Manager & CEO Matt Sutton
JOB GOAL: To deliver safe, fun & highly effective training sessions alongside delivering an exception level of coaching, customer service & support to our members.
MINIMUM REQUIRED PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to sessions scheduled to coach & maintain professional coaching standards as defined by the Training Manager.
- Deliver inspiring & motivating training sessions, correcting technique to participants but also making the experience FUN!
- Assessments and orientation- responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocol as set forth by the Training Manager
- MUST hold a drivers license
- Internal marketing- must be willing to implement internal marketing systems as given by management
- Attendance at continuing education events and in-house training
- Willing to carry day-to-day duties as assigned i.e cleaning/tidying/running errands
In addition, all team members are expected to abide to the Core Values of our company, as follows:
- RESULTS: We Apply The Highest Standards of Excellence, Implementation & Engagement to Help Our Members Get Transformational RESULTS
- EXPERIENCE: We Are The Best Part of Our Members Day
- MASTERY and the Extra 1%: We Believe We Can Always Improve And Therefore Are Always Searching For The Small Incremental 1%'s to make us better
- SELF-DEVELOPMENT: We Lead By Example By Continuously Working On Improving My Own Personal & Professional Development
- CONTRIBUTION: Our Work Contributes to The Wider Community & Creates a Ripple Effect
- INNOVATION: We Have an Open Mind to New Ideas to Improve the Value, Experience and Results of Members
- PROFITABILITY: We All Understand That Profitability is Vital To Everyone's Success
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full training provided
- Part-time /Full-Time positions considered
- PT; In addition to being an LPT Coach you can earn additional income doing 1-2-1 Personal Training
- Sales: Additional commission/bonus opportunity if you complete our sales training
- Live local to Kettering
EVALUATION: Monthly, with quarterly appraisal