If you have a flair for sales, marketing & social media, this may be the role for you! Based in Huthwaite, Alpha Rail have an exciting opportunity to join their team. Reporting into the Sales Director, you will update the website & ERP system, manage the social platforms, create engaging content, communicate with customers and create quotations.
Working week: Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-4:30pm & Friday: 7:30am-3:30pm
Annual Salary: £12,000-£16,000
A brand-new position has become available for a Sales & Marketing Apprentice at Alpha Rail.
Whilst you will report directly into the Sales Director, you will also receive external support from their outsourced digital marketing agency, meaning that the role will have plenty of support.
Based on their head office in Huthwaite, your duties will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Creating content and posting on company social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Updating company website with new content
- Generating client case studies and blog articles for use on website
- Supporting with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Paid Ad campaigns
- Reporting on analytics to determine success of marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the internal ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Responding to customer queries via phone, e-mail and socials
- Producing quotations for customers
- Ad-hoc sales administration duties as and when required
Full training and support will be provided by employer, training provider and external marketing agency.
Benefits to this role:
- Free onsite or street parking available
- Good public transport links
- Food van comes to site
- Local shops in Huthwaite town and McArthur Glen
- 20 days holiday + Bank Hols (including xmas shutdown)
- Holiday allowance increases based on service
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish strong internal relationships
- Creative writing skills for use on web and social platforms
- Excellent digital skills
- A base understanding of SEO & PPC principles (desirable)
- A full, clean driving licence (desirable)
- Logical and analytical
- Solutions focussed
- Friendly and outgoing
- Creative with attention to detail
- A team player who is willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A full-time role is available for hard-working apprentices who can demonstrate competence in the role, with an opportunity to progress onto Marketing Executive Level 4 apprenticeship.