Award-winning marketing agency, Purpose Media, are hiring! Based at their fantastic offices in South Normanton, you will be getting involved in all things digital. Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy, you will support with SEO, PPC, social media promotions, content writing, e-mail marketing & conversion optimisation.
Working Week: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Annual Wage: £9,000-£12,000
Apprenticeship: Digital Marketer L3
Start Date: Immediate
Purpose Media are continuing to grow and are appointing a Digital Marketing apprentice to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy, you will have a range of duties which will include the following:
- To learn and develop digital skills that will be used in implementing digital solutions for clients
- To develop direct experience in the following digital channels - SEO, PPC, social ads, e-mail marketing, re-marketing and conversion optimisation
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of all digital solutions at PM, including video, social content, creative design and how these work with digital channels
- To be directed in your day to day activities by the Head of Digital & Strategy whilst supporting other Digital team members
- To support the production of regular client KPI reports - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio - to provide insights on the digital performance of clients
- To undertake research into the technical SEO of requirements for clients, including AdWords and key word research
- To undertake minor development work in digital marketing activities including creation of e-marketing templates and the like
- Any additional adhoc duties required by the marketing team
Full training and support will be provided by your employer and EMA as your training provider.
Things to consider
- Purpose Media is an award winning-agency with a wide variety of job roles within
- You can use this apprenticeship to explore which area of marketing you want to specialise in, i.e. creative, digital, client relationship, account management etc.
- The offices have recently had an impressive makeover and they are located within a short distance of local shops and food outlet
- Maccy's within walking distance of office...(game changer!)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish strong internal relationships
- Creative writing skills for use on web and social platforms
- A base understanding of SEO & PPC principles
- Excellent digital skills
- Creative with attention to detail
- Logical and analytical
- Solutions focussed
- Friendly and outgoing
- A team player who is willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done
Minimum of 5 x GCSE's at A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent).
A full-time role is available for hard-working apprentices who can demonstrate competence in the role.