Role: Graduate Management Training Scheme
Salary: GBP23k-GBP25k basic salary
Ref: J11517:NW:GJ:GMTS:NORAre you looking for a graduate career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hard working? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this brilliant opportunity could be for you!
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders, managing budget, resources and their own service centre. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking. Graduate Management Training Scheme
Graduate Management Training Scheme
- Competitive starting salary of between GBP23-25,000
- Continuous, industry renowned training
- Clear progression opportunities
- Lucrative bonus/ incentive schemes
- Nights out/ Social Events
- Exposure to huge clients, you will be able to develop relationships with some of the biggest brands across many industries
- 25 days holiday
- Educated to degree level
- Full, UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Interpersonal skills
- A team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.