Graduate Acoustics Engineer - Building Services - Birmingham - Salary Circa GBP25,000
Want to work with a growing and well-established Engineering Consultancy in Solihull?
Seeking responsibility, career progression and a varied role within a flourishing team?
Offering almost complete flexibility with your diary, this forward-thinking practice really values their staff and has sound retention levels to reflect this!
About the company?
This Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Birmingham team with a new Graduate Acoustics Engineer ideally with around 2 plus years' experience.
They have 8 offices around the UK and are known as one of the best in the sector. Working in all areas of Building Services, including Sustainability, BIM and acoustics, this consultancy is in a phase of growth due to the range and number of projects they have recently secured.
Using all the latest technologies you will be equipped with all the tools you need to successfully complete your job. You will be reporting to the office Director and working alongside several different engineers in other disciplines. They are a team of around 80 individuals in the Birmingham office, this company are in a phase of growth regardless of the covid situation.
This company are looking for individuals with a couple of years' experiences as well as the understanding of software packages such as CATT, Cadna, Odeon, SoundPlan, IMMI - Revit and AutoCAD experience would be highly advantageous but not essential.
If you are looking for a position where you can progress, work with a flourishing business, and enjoy your engineering, this is the role for you!
What is required from the successful Graduate Acoustics Engineer?
- A building services Acoustics degree with ideally around 2 years' experience.
- Able to use relevant software packages such as CATT, Cadna, Odeon, SoundPlan and IMMI - ideally AutoCAD and BIM.
- A relevant Acoustics or Building Services specific degree, ideally Masters level.
- Confident and versatile Engineer able to work relatively independently with minimal supervision.
- Ideally an understanding of British and international standards.
- Confident with attending site meetings and liaising with other construction professionals.
- The desire to grow as an Engineer and develop your career.
What can they offer the successful Graduate Acoustics Engineer?
- An exciting, sociable and growing working environment.
- A competitive starting salary and regular reviews.
- Flexible working pattern, managing your own diary.
- The chance to develop your career with the building services design / acoustics sector.
- The ability to work on a huge range of projects both locally and national.
How to Apply?
For more information on this Graduate Acoustics Engineer vacancy, please give Jevon Astley-Jones a call. Numbers can be found on our website. Alternatively apply through this site. K55