Love creating order out of chaos. Perhaps you're the sort of person who organises your friends and family, knows how to plan and keep good timings and budgets. You will probably be a creative at heart, and love media, marketing, and advertising but you would prefer to be behind the scenes 'making it happen'.
If you think you would enjoy helping writers and designers create exciting campaigns, or even if you just love being really organised and planning, a career in Project Management might be for you. If so, they would like to hear from you.
- Planprojects from start to finish
- Organise budgets
- Marketing campaigns
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Problem solving
- Be a champion for the Zone values
- Encourage fun
- Be a champion for both Zone & Cognizant ways of working
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet Zone's changing priorities
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Six months' admin experience
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.