The successful candidate will join our Technical Services team, supplementing and learning from the broad and deep technical experience we have in delivering and supporting Business Automation solutions on the IBM Cloud Pak platform.
Technical Services provides both platform and application expertise to project and support customers across several industries including Financial Services, Retail and Recruitment.
Increasingly providing solutions as a service on the Redhat OpenShift platform, you will implement the DevOps skills gained during training to support and develop our offering.
I2V have a base office in Warwick, but we are a remote company. The successful candidate should have a full driving license and be willing to travel as required, but can be based anywhere in the UK.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responding to customer support requests
- Executing tasks and activities as part of I2V Managed Services
- Contributing to development of best practice in the management of cloud platforms
- Contributing to project delivery
- Contributing to pre-sales as required
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A keen interest and passion in technology
- Technical skills with logical and creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
- The ability to troubleshoot issues
The key requirements for this role are an innate curiosity and willingness to learn. We need someone who is motivated to take on new challenges and is comfortable tackling tasks both individually and as part of a team.Desired qualifications
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates