- Provide support in the acquisition of new clients
- Provide support in the retention of existing clients through the renewal process
- Handle client queries on products and services provided
- Participate in meetings, both internal and external
- To deal with client enquiries by telephone or email.
- Maintain and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
- General office administration
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good standard of English, both spoken and written
- IT skills -Experience of using Microsoft Office
- A reliable, articulate and self-motivated individual
- Someone who is proactive and keen to learn
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C or 4-9) Essential
A Level or equivalent preference: At least 2 A Levels at Grade B and higher.Future prospects
Option of a permanent role for the correct candidate.Things to consider
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so we may not have the vacancy open until end of December 2021, if we find the right applicant.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.