Working at Welcome Break is fast-moving, fun and rewarding, helping our road-weary customers feel human again.
Working with some fantastic brands, you'll help keep our site running like clockwork, In return for giving customers great experiences, we'll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke apprenticeship training and exciting career paths. Work hard and you'll go far!
Working for Welcome Break is not what it may seem to our everyday customer. When you come into one of our 44 Service areas you will see all our favourite brands, from Starbucks to Burger King, Subway to Pizza Express. But what may come as a surprise is that we are all in one team!
The Brand you will work with will be discussed at the interview stage - We will give you all the training you need, all you need to bring is a desire to work hard, have fun and you can build your Welcome Break career with us.
Key benefits for Apprentices:
- 28 days' holiday pro rota
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Greet guests and take orders
- Serve Food and Drink when required
- Ensure Food & General hygiene is always maintained
- Follow all safety and health regulations
Due to some responsibilities within the team member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
At Welcome Break you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.