What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Undertaking general administrative tasks
- Assisting the teams with providing a smooth and efficient relocation service to our private and commercial customers
- Working with each of the departments to provide administrative support
- Engaging with customers, contractors and suppliers via email and telephone
- Assisting with processing and managing accurate records of all activity on customer accounts
- Assisting with pricing services in line with Company's pricing policy
We are offiering an Apprenticeship training course
Sales executive (level 4).
We will support the candidate throughout the process and offer promotion following successful completion and continued support onto further studies.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time and permanent role available
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Good work ethic, Flexibility, Trustworthy, Team player, Career Aspirations Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade Grade A-C/9-4) Desired Things to consider
Must have the ability to hold a conversation , get your personality across, and be very confident over the telephone