Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer focused support by reviewing and troubleshooting issues
- Collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders to optimise business processes
- Translate requirements into solutions to meet business needs.
- Support system integrations through integration tools and processes.
- Ensure user procedures and guides are fully up to date and reflect system functionality
- Carry out enhancements to existing applications
- Develop and implement new applications/Products
- Create low level design for intended functionality
- Enhance, develop, Test and Deploy the functionality
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Proficiency with a programming language such as Python, PHP, Net
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform useful
- Analytical abilities, precision, a results-driven orientation, and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Confidence with technology and fast learner
- Good people and communication skills
- A Levels in STEM subjects at grade C or above, NVQ/SVQ Level 3, BTEC National or a Level 3 Apprenticeship and have a passion for software development/coding.
- Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career