Virtual HSE Health, Safety & Environmental Management Services:
We’re part of the Virtual Group, a family of companies under the same ownership providing commercial services across a range of specialist areas, such as: facilities and property management, Drone surveys, HR, development and wellbeing. And, of course, Health, Safety and Environmental services.
This is a rare opportunity and the ideal candidate will have administration experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values its employees, and offers fantastic benefits including generous holiday entitlement.
You will be working very closely with and supporting the office manager on a daily basis.
As part of the role, you will undertake a Data Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship, providing you with the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst you earn. You will cover a range of topics which you will be able to apply to the role.
Main responsibilities: [will include, but not be limited to:]
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Taking messages
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Dealing with queries
- Referencing checks
- Data entry
Required Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Organised and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Being courteous to clients and co-workers
- Industry training provided
- Ideal for a school leaver
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can’t meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
20% off-the-job training to support the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.