Our client was formed in 1995 and since then has grown and developed almost beyond recognition. The client offers an unrivalled choice of spare parts - New (Genuine & Aftermarket), Reconditioned and Recycled - for every Rolls-Royce and Bentley model built since 1946.
The spare parts are sold to owners, enthusiasts, restorers and specialist garages and workshops all over the world.
Our client proudly became Employee Owned in February 2020. As an EO company, they encourage a real sense of ‘ownership’ amongst colleagues and are in the process of establishing an Employee Council to ensure that the voices of every employee can be heard. Their aim is to maintain a positive, empowered, and motivated workforce who will strive to build on the client's excellent reputation long into the future.
- The role will involve working alongside our Website Co-Ordinator
- You will be responsible for the taking and uploading of photos and videos for our website and digital marketing channels
- You will liaise with our web development/SEO company to deliver relevant and appealing content to our worldwide customer base
- We are also looking to employ a new Head of Marketing who will oversee your output and drive our campaigns
- You should be able to take direct instruction as well as show initiative to promote activities carried out around the company
- Numeracy and literacy must be at a sufficient level
- Excellent IT skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An interest in cars would be an advantage but not essential
- Good photographic and video skills are essential
- Remains calm under pressure
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
- There is on-site parking available.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
There are ongoing career development and progression opportunities upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.