What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Developing your skills in a wide range of exciting projects
- Learning about project lifecycles which in turn will allow you to support your team.
- Learning and using relevant design software
- Being involved in client meetings and assisting in building key client relationships
- You'll get to understand and learn digital skills to help us harness technology in new ways
Apprentices will gain a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited BSc/BSc(Honours)
University will be either 1 day release or block release via Virtual Distance Learning
Further information provided during the recruitment process.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further information provided during the recruitment process.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Reliable, Practical, Self motivated, Lateral thinker Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent inc Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 96 UCAS Points (Grade A-C) Essential