What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Developing your skills in a wide range of exciting project.
- Learning about project lifecycles which in turn will allow you to support your team.
- Learning and using relevant design software
- Being involved in client meetings and assisting in building key client relationships
- You'll get to understand and learn digital skills to help us harness technology in new ways
This standard has been designed to meet the professional standards of the Engineering Council for initial registration as an Engineering Technician (Eng Tech) in partnership with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
University will be either 1 day release or block release
Further information provided during the recruitment process.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further information provided during the recruitment process.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Reliable, Practical, Self motivated, Lateral thinker Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Minimum 5 subjects inc Maths, English Language (Grade C/ 4/5 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 112 UCAS Points (Grade A-C) Essential