What will you be doing?
To provide a service to our clients to develop the first 2 initial stages of the sales process in a business 2 business environment. The majority of the activity will be phone based, generating new business sales opportunities for our clients' sales teams to attend. The role maybe split between various clients throughout the week. Therefore the individual would have the ability to learn various industries and broaden their knowledge of the whole commercial environment. The position provides a fantastic opportunity to progress into management and/or senior sales roles.
- Learn how to use our bespoke CRM system
- Manage multiple email accounts via Outlook
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Learn and implement a strategic sales route using the phone
- Record and report notes from conversation during the sales process
- Accurate reporting of daily/weekly activity
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to cope under rigorous pressure.
- Highly motivated to meet high sales targets.
- Flexible and malleable to change.
- Excellent communicator with all levels of professionals.
- Excellent spoken English
- Ability to learn quickly.
- IT Literate
- Team Player
- Persistent and supportive attitude.
- Strong personality and ability to cope with rejection.
- Motivated to perform a repetitive action.
- Maths and English at Grade C (or equivalent) and above desirable.
- A minimum of a Level 3/BTEC Diploma/2 A Levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting organisation and develop their long term career. Training will be provided to ensure the individual develops into a first class business 2 business sales professional. On the job training will also be available for the Apprentice to work towards a Sales Executive Level 4 standard.Things to consider
Please note that the wage does vary depending on age, see further details below:
Candidates aged 16-18 £4.39 per hour (153.84 per week), Candidates aged 19+ £5.49 per hour (£192.30 per week). Basic salary will be increased after 6 months of employment plus the opportunity to top up monthly earnings with commission.