Hospitality is a dream job for many. Often what starts out as a part time job, becomes full time, because hospitality gets under your skin...in a great way. It is hard work, a commitment, a lifestyle, and it would be a lie to dress it up any other way, but for many it is a wonderful CAREER.
East Coast Concepts is no different BUT we're on a journey. One of excitement, progression and serious growth! So if you are looking to be part of something that's expanding rapidly, you're in exactly the right place. Victors is our immersive escapism to life in the Hamptons. Attention to detail, simple beauty and a sense of belonging is what keeps people wanting more, and you will too.
Enough about us, what we need from you is, a passion for the guest experience and an appetite for exceptional service that drives your dedication to never stop short. We don't accept ordinary or average, so you shouldn't either.
Wages per annum:
18-21 = £13,644.80
21- 22 = £17,388.80
23+ = £18,532.80
As you reach milestones within your syllabus and training you will receive a pay increase and when you've fully completed your course you will be moved on the benchmark salary for a Chef de Partie at East Coast Concepts.
Our promises are:
- 40 hours minimum per working week
- If you are great and you want to progress we can fulfil that desire as we are expanding rapidly
- 50% discount on food across the estate
- Access to our in-house mental health first aider and the use of a free mental health and wellbeing helpline
- After 6 months ECC experience, you will be paid to enjoy your birthday off
- After 3 years of ECC experience, you will earn 5 additional days of annual leave
- A very generous Refer a Friend scheme
If you want more reasons to work with us, then apply for the vacancy and find out!
We look forward to getting to know you.