At Littleworld Day Nurseries you will be working towards an Early Years Practitioner Level 3 over the duration of 15 months alongside your daily roles responsibilities.
You will embark on a formal plan of study to gain an Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification, whilst carrying out the following duties -
- To work with the Nursery Manager , the Room Manager and Team Members to take a shared responsibility for the welfare, learning and development of a designated group of children within the nursery, by working with initiative and creativity to foster an environment that encourages the children's all-round development.
- To maintain high standards across all areas of your practice-role modelling to staff and children alike with a positive 'can do' attitude and ensuring best practices are promoted at all teams.
- Implement Littleworld's policies and procedures to ensure the welfare requirements f the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework (EYFS) are met.
- Collaborate with the team in the planning of appropriate experiences for children, to meet the learning and development requirements if the EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Participate in the planning, assessment, recording and reporting, in line with the requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Complete daily, weekly and termly updates to parents and carers through the Parentzone online Learning Journal - creating observations and assessments that show a high level of written English and attention to detail.
- Take on the role of a key person for a designated group of children - building nurturing relationships that enable you to gain an in-depth knowledge of the needs and next steps of each child.
- Take a shared responsibility for standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the Nursery.
- Treat all staff, children and parents/carers with courtesy and kindness at all times.
- To attend out of hours meetings, training and PR advents.
You will be allocated time out during your contracted working hours to carry out tasks, learning and research to support your Level 3 training.
Please note that this role is subject to a completed Enhanced DBS checks and two suitable references.