As an apprentice you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of all users at the leisure centre and working towards your Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations and Leisure Management. You will also be required to provide customer service to the highest standard and you MUST be a strong swimmer.
Day to day duties:
- Maintain the vigilant supervision of those in the pool
- Carry out pool rescues, resuscitation and first aid as needed
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Providing an excellent level of Customer Service to Members
- To act in a professional manner at all times.
- Equipment setups safely and on time
The position is 30 hours per week including weekends and some early and late shifts.
As an apprentice with WYRE FOREST LEISURE CENTRE, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Level 2 Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship.