A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing & Business Support Apprentice based near Flitwick, Milton Keynes.
We are looking for someone who has a big interest in digital marketing – you will receive full training!
We are a performance marketing company that has been operating in this sector since 2012. Since then, the business has grown steadily, and we are now looking to expand our team to meet the increased demand for their products and services globally.
The company is undertaking a large new business expansion – a perfect time to join an innovative company driven by the passion of our excellent employees.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Business Support Apprentice who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The successful apprentice will work within the Business Development team, as well as with the rest of the team. You will be responsible for taking on a variety of administrative and support tasks that ensure the successful operation and marketing of products and digital content services on a daily basis as well as supporting the drive for new business.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business development and the marketing of our digital services.
The main duties will be:
· Researching and identifying marketing opportunities and marketing partners to assist the company meeting its objectives
· Preparing product presentations
· Product and consumer user experience testing.
· Market research and competitor analysis.
· Affiliate marketing – assisting in research for advertising partners to drive sales.
· Learning how to launch a new line of business and marketing campaign.
· Updating websites, terms and conditions and other service supporting documentation as needed to meet the various market regulations.
· Studying and understanding market and network regulations in order to produce compliant promotional material and marketing campaigns.
· Documenting processes to support the numerous roles undertaking in the team
· Occasional assistance of Customer Service tasks
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new things and use the team's experience to advance during their apprenticeship. The candidate will be looking to build a career and progress within the company as the company grows.
Skills & Requirements:
· Have an interest in digital marketing
· The ability to work in a team with strong initiative, interpersonal skills and a "can-do" attitude
· Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· Good working knowledge Microsoft office applications – Word, PowerPoint and Outlook for communication andpresentation purposes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Taking pride in completing a task to set deadlines
· Punctuality and strong work ethos
· Knowledge of Photoshop will be a plus but it’s not a requirement
You will also need to be able to drive with access to a vehicle for travelling to and from work due to the rural location of this role.
· Earn while you learn – you will gain a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship as well as working
• Friendly and fun office environment – relaxed dress code
• Great office location in the countryside – patio/garden BBQ area available for meetings in the sun!
• Regular company events (annual Christmas and Spring/Summer parties, regular office lunches)
• On-site Gym facility available – personal trainer Monday, Wednesday and Friday
• Breakfast available (toast, eggs, fruit, milk etc)
• Nespresso coffee, variety of teas and hot drinks available
Hours of Work 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Own car is essential as our office is based in the countryside near Flitwick
Opportunity to work from home for part of the week
You will need at least 5x GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
· Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
· BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
· BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
· Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.