The UK's biggest employers choose Lifetime for our combination of multi-sector capability, insight and expertise. From Hospitality to Health and Social Care, our programmes consistently deliver innovative learning strategies, industry-specific trainers, curriculum experts and leading-edge technology. Together, they transform workplaces, every day.
This apprentice role will be supporting the contact centre team in offering apprenticeship training opportunities to existing and prospective learners and clients through inbound and outbound calls - offering the best possible to service to all.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the course advisors by conducting calls to key account management of telephony based B2B & B2C customer service and product sales through a personal delivery of 20 opportunities per month.
- Dedicating time in your calendar to ensure you complete your relevant learning plans and projects
What else is involved?
Client Engagement accountabilities:
- Personal delivery of 20 opportunities per month.
- Outbound calling: B2B and B2C - to existing Partners of Lifetime.
- Keeping up to date with the product range and understanding which products might best suit the customer, advising them of the appropriate course for their job role whilst also maximising upselling potential.
- Qualify all leads to ensure that they are fully eligible for funding and suitable to be signed up by our trainers.
- Ensure specific campaign messages and processes are delivered accurately.
- Identify and drive potential campaign pipeline for self and team, collaborate with Campaign Management and Key Accounts to deliver leads and opportunities.
- Follow up and appropriately action enquiries/leads with relevant emails and participating mar-keting material.
- When requested, book appointments for our coaches to visit and sign up opportunities.
- Support the delivery of team and individual sales targets and KPIs - including calls and talk time.
- Support your Manager and team with any other requests.
How will you measure your success?
- Achieve monthly Opportunity targets - Sector, team and individual.
- Achieve monthly Learner Enrolment (Starts) targets - Team and individual. Based on 20 Opportunities generated per month, should achieve 80% conversion of Opportunity to Enrolment.
- Zero-day leaver rate for team - Less than 10%
- Monthly Call Quality Monitoring target achieved.
- Documentation of 121's and Coaching Sessions managed to the required standard.
At Lifetime Training, you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.