Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build and collate a campaign
- Be imaginative with content and new ideas
- Supporting with event management
- Digital content/email campaigns
- Stakeholder Management (later in the app)
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Travis Perkins.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excel experience
- Basic Literacy skills
- Google sheets
- Attention to detail
- Some work experience in a Digital Marketing or Marketing related role.
- Level 3 qualification or above in Digital Marketing
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics is required
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.