Responsibilities and skills:
Reporting to the Lead Project Manager - and working in partnership with relevant team members - the successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Attending briefing meetings with Head of Projects
- Supplier & product sourcing
- Supplier management
- QC visits
- Logistics planning and management
- Raising and issuing of purchase orders
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
This role requires:
- Good level of office software and applications
- Be used to working with technology
- Previous experience of working in projects would be advantageous, but not required
- Use of CRM and Business Toolsadvantageous, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated by being creative
- Be able to be flexible for each project
- Ready to multi-task and look for work
- Good level of customer focus
- Resonates with our mantra of 'creative and innovative excellence'
- Must have full driving licence for client and site visits
- Must be able to complete the challenging Project Management qualification
- Good academic record of achievement
It is hoped that on completion of the qualification, an offer of full-time employment can be made.Things to consider
A full driving licence is required for client and site visits.
The starting wage is £16,000 for somebody with no experience. There maybe scope for some negotiation if you have some history of project management.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates