We are looking somebody who is hard working, innovative and can work in an extremely face paced environment. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to build a career. Experience is not essential but the desire to work hard in and progress the business is of the utmost importance. You will be working in a vibrant, fast paced environment with genuine opportunities for progression personally and financially.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Respond to customer service and sales enquiries either by telephone or email.
· Keeping multiple websites up to date and adding to their content.
· Create and manage email marketing content, using existing data and contacts whilst also driving data capture for future campaigns
· Help our marketing team with promotional content, photo shoots and general administration tasks.
· Get involved with analysis and review of all web/marketing data, using this to increase digital performance.
· General administration tasks
Desirable skills and experience
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication management
· Creative and ambitious
· Experience with eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Photoshop E-Commerce
Benefits and Package
· 40 hours per week – Monday – Friday start and finish time negotiable
· Important position in a rapidly growing business
· 20 days holiday including Christmas + Bank Holidays
· Salary negotiable £4.30/Hr to £6.00/Hr
You will need at least 5x GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
· Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
· BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
· BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
· Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.