We are working with one of the UK’s leading suppliers for new and used office furniture based in Birmingham to recruit a digital marketing apprentice to deal with marketing for the business.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will have the following responsibilities:
· Managing and creating and uploading content for the company website
· Managing social media accounts for the business
· Promoting the business using mail shots and email marketing
· Search Engine Optimisation
· Photographing products
· Monitoring Performance of campaigns
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and be able to work well using their own initiative.
You will have some technical skills and knowledge, ideally in web design which might be self-taught, and be able to demonstrate a passion for working in a digital marketing role.
You will need to be confident with good organisation skills.
Candidates will need to have a minimum of 5x GCSEs grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English & Maths.
This is an apprenticeship opportunity so if successful, you will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with Swift DM, duration 15-18 months and you will gain the following qualifications:
· Google Analytics
· Certificate in Coding & Logic
· Certificate in Marketing Principles