As an Inclusive organisation, we welcome applications from individuals with a Learning Difficulty or Disability, Autism or an additional need.
Excellent communication skills are essential as well as an ability to build and establish relationships with a range of clients.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive setup, so we welcome your application if you are:
- Passionate about Health and Exercise
- A hard worker with a positive attitude
- A team player
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Empathetic in nature
- Great with people
- Applicants should have acquired relevant active experience in the fitness sector prior to enrolment.
- Ideally, candidates will also hold a level 2 fitness qualification to access the Personal Trainer level 3 apprenticeship. For applicants that don't hold this qualification you will be required to undertake an enhanced level 2/3 combined apprenticeship.
- For those with an education, health and care plan (EHCP) or a legacy statement the apprenticeships English and maths minimum requirement is to have passed a minimum of a full Functional Skills Entry Level 3
Important: The location for the role is not easily accessible by public transport.
With Brinkley Physical Therapy Ltd you still be studying towards your Enhanced Personal Training (L2/L3 combined) apprenticeship for 15-18 months