At IKEA you will be working towards a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard over the course of 15 months.
As part of the large fast-moving environment in our warehouse, you will contribute to fulfilling our customers' orders, ensuring that orders are picked and delivered on time with the highest quality standards in place. We aim to provide a great shopping experience & you will play a big role in it. Contributing to a great environment by actively creating a feeling of positivity & togetherness within your team.
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs.
- 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits - A discount portal helping you save £100's on Highstreet retailers
- Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal covering health, financial and legal support
- X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions & interest free loans
- Family Friendly policies & benefits
- Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
- Healthshield cash back plan
- Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift!