Graduate Service Delivery Analyst 2022
Location : Telford
Start Date: February, March & May 2022
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, driven by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
The Focus of Your Role
The Service Delivery Analyst (SDA) is responsible for the performance & achievement of Service level agreements (SLA’S) for a specific service, providing leadership and direction between the technical teams that support and develop the services and the client, driving compliance, consistency and quality whilst striving for the best possible customer experience. The SDA will work collaboratively alongside the technical teams and will be accountable for maximising efficiencies, resolving issues, and facilitating a smooth running of the delivery of the service to enable achievement of contractual SLA’s. It is essential that the SDA can contribute and challenge within a team to improve performance, along with the ability to communicate with peers and senior management.
What you’ll do
• You will act as the interface between the HMRC client and technical teams
• You will ensure that any changes to the services are being delivered on-time and to the highest standards.
• You will ensure by working with the relevant technical teams that client applications are high-quality and cost-effective, gathering feedback and using this to improve the future deliverables of our products and projects.
• Promote joint working and maximise relationships with the client and technical teams.
• Deliver updates to the client on any outages and resolution plans.
• Input into delivery reviews with the client to ensure information about the service is known.
• Work as the clients first point of contact.
What you’ll bring
• You will be passionate about technology and ready to learn new skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Calm under pressure, able to balance multiple priorities.
• Able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving and creativity skills.
• Driven and self-motivated.
• Customer and value/outcomes-focussed
• Applies continual targeted self-development, personal and professional
• We expect all our team members to express our seven core values which form the basis for our rules of conduct within our team.
What we’ll offer you
• With more than 290,000 people in over 50 countries, we still have big ambitions – and we will rely on you to help us achieve them
• With us, you will have responsibility from day one. Work alongside and network with experts to gain industry insights and develop your business knowledge. Thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You will have time to develop, be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted
• Professional development and a worthwhile experience with technology and opportunity to work with and learn industry standard technology.
• It is all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
• To be part of a 360 strong Graduate, Apprentice & Placement community that are supportive and to be part of local social events, giving you access to the MU’s large graduate community
• Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability: we will give you multiple opportunities to get involved with the extra activities we call ‘Giving Back’, which means you will be involved with fun and charitable events, from the Palace-to-Palace cycle ride, careers fairs, football tournaments, and much more.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution does not fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become even more outstanding when innovation is applied to a thought-process, we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people, who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive, and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 290,000 people and 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours, or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of. At Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.
Find out more and apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we do not screen out purely based on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.