Digital & Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2022
Intakes: February, May, September & November 2022
Who you will be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, driven by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Key Benefits of a Degree Apprenticeship
• You’ll have a full-time permanent role from day one, and a competitive starting annual salary
• You’ll study part-time for BSc Honours degree in Digital & Technology Solutions degree through Aston University – whilst being able to put your new skills into practice in your day-to-day role
• You’ll be in a supportive environment, you’ll have a community around you of likeminded apprentices who are part of the 3 ½ year programme
• We offer a flexible working atmosphere, and you will be allocated study leave for coursework and exams throughout your degree.
• We’re sponsoring all the costs of your degree – You’ll get the best of both worlds – with all the benefits of a job with a prestigious company and those of being a student at one of the best universities in the UK.
• You’ll start your journey together on an eight-week residential training course where you’ll learn everything you need to know to kick-start your amazing career at Capgemini.
You don’t need to have technical qualifications, but we do ask that you’re as passionate as we are about the ways tech can be applied in the real world.
You may need to be flexible and able to travel to client sites dependant on the role requirements, not every role requires travel. During the first 9 weeks you will experience an induction and training programme in a residential environment with Week 1 based at our Telford offices and then Weeks 2-9 on campus at Aston University.
We have a number of different roles based across the UK. These include Software Developer, Software Test Consultant and Technical Consultant. If you reach the digital assessment stage, we will talent pool you towards the most suitable role based on your background and location preference.
Skills and Experience
• Passion for technology
• Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
• High analytical capability
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good team working and communications skills
To be eligible, you need:
• 7 GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English (4-9)
Plus one of the following:
• 3 A*-C at A-level (NOTE: AS Levels are not included)
• Completed Advanced Apprenticeship
• BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction minimum)