Do you fancy yourself as a bit of a detective, on a real-life treasure hunt? Now’s your chance!
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a rapidly growing people-finding company, learning to track down long-lost relatives, research family trees and find relatives who may benefit from money left in a will. This fascinating role would suit someone curious, organised and hungry for information!
Working as part of a close-knit and vibrant team, you will be learning to manage your own caseload, conduct research and become an expert in genealogy
You will learn:
- Finding cases from a government published list
- Contacting contractors to work on the case
- Conducting research to find family members, beneficiaries of wills and ancestors
- Work with solicitors, banks and other professionals to administer paperwork
- Keeping case notes up to date on the software system
- Helping prepare quotes
- Assist with letters and administration
- Answering the telephone and emails
- Greeting visitors to the office
There are huge opportunities for progression following successful completion of your apprenticeship. This is your chance to specialise in a really interesting area and develop a long-term career in genealogy. If you have ever wondered about your own family history or have dabbled in researching your family tree, this is your chance to take your first steps into a thrilling new career.