Affiliate & Performance Graduate
Salary GBP21k plus bonus
Manchester city centre - hybrid working (2 days in office)
This is a truly unique opportunity to work for one of the countries most successful and well known business-to-business providers, which will see the successful Graduate work across multiple marketing channels including Affiliates, Paid Social, Influencers and CRM. Due to the breadth of the role, my client are looking for an individual who has strong commercial acumen, can form and influence relationships with senior business decision makers and is forward thinking to plan for the next opportunity whilst displaying a positive and ambitious attitude.
As an integral part of growing new customer acquisition and loyalty, you will be tasked with delivering performance against revenue, CPA, and lifetime value targets, as well as:
- Partnership management either direct or via affiliate networks. This will involve trend and gap analysis plus having a deep understand of our competitors to ensure we are one step ahead.
- Accountable for the daily management and maintenance of on-going campaigns.
- Plan, negotiate and deliver marketing campaigns across multiple areas of the team to drive both new customer acquisition & revenue.
- Be a brand ambassador. Showcasing the Group to prospective partners with the view to creating bespoke campaigns and opportunities across the brands.
- Maintain existing partner relationships whilst identifying new opportunities as to how they can work with the Group i.e. new product releases etc.
- Manage budgets and make recommendations as to how this should be spent.
- Work with the marketing team to analyse campaign performance and identify new opportunities to improve via a test and learn approach.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and B2B teams to ensure alignment and evaluate new opportunities.
- Reporting and forecasting on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against KPIs.
- Attend events and conferences to seek new partnerships.
Your skills & experience:
- Ideally degree educated - Business / Marketing
- An excellent communicator and strong negotiator who can build relationships easily.
- A team player who also has the confidence to work independently.
- Driven and results orientated.
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, sound commercial acumen with a "get up and go" attitude.
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.