Express Recruitment is excited to be working alongside a fast-growing company who have announced the opening of a brand-new office in Nottingham. Due to rapid financial growth, our client is currently seeking an ambitious graduate to join their talented investment research team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to get stuck into their first entry level role with a company that will invest into your ongoing development.
In return you'll receive a competitive starting salary of GBP22,500, MacBook laptop, excellent training program, regular social events, and generous travel loans.
Roles & Responsibilities
* In depth research on companies
* Learn how to interpret various different financial documents
* Regularly compare a range of social medias sites to see how other companies are performing
* Use various spreadsheets to analyse data
Skills & Experience
* Possess excellent written communication
* Happy to work independently but also as a part of a team
* Possess previous experience in research and data entry (desirable)
* Have excellent time management and organisational skills
Does this sound like the right role for you? If so don't hesitate to apply now!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: cGBP22,500 per annum D.O.E
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Job Type: Permanent
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency