Graduate Electronic Technical Support Engineer required for a manufacturer of electronic equipment based in Cleckheaton. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be degree served in electronic engineering.
Graduate Electronic Technical Support Engineer Position Overview
- Manage Technical support enquiries
- Test and Validation new designs
- Test rig Development
- Involved in product development from the concept stage to final manufacture.
- Provide technical support service for customers
- responding to technical enquiries via email and over the telephone in a timely manner
- Develop and manage a technical support register to log enquiries
- Work closely with development engineers to implement comprehensive solutions where required.
- Work with development engineers to carry out validation and approval tasks for new designs and upgrades.
- Development and maintenance of test rigs for manufacturing and assist with maintaining of manufacture documentation.
- Working closely with quality manager during engineering change process.
- Generally assisting development engineers by taking on the practical design tasks thus reducing their workload and allowing them to focus on development.
Graduate Electronic Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree served in electronic engineering
- Based near Cleckheaton
- Familiar with electronic equipment such Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes etc...
- Follow defined validation and test process.
- Familiar with office software suit, Word, Excel, Teams etc...
Graduate Electronic Technical Support Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience GBP18k-GBP24k
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.